???: Open book























You know, the book's not so intimidating when you're holding it. I'm sorry, did you call that a book?
You're terribly mistaken. This is not a book. This is THE Boook. Well, one of the many versions of the book.

Allow me to explain. Who am I? Well, I'm you, for the moment, at least. My name is Andrew. I'm the cousin of the story-teller of Season Three. I'd like to think that I'm a better story-teller than he, though he certainly is a better artist.

Anyhow, the Boook. The Boook is a special book that holds the answers to the universe in it, but only on one page. Page 42 always has the answer to the current problem, the tale of a certain story, or some other information, depending on the version. This version happens to be labelled "The Paradox Police," which implies that it will be a story of the Paradox Police. One only needs to flip to page 42 of the Boook and the story shall begin.

Prepare yourself: once you begin the story, you will most likely cease to be me. A novel experience, I'm sure, though it will be a brief one. Are you ready?





No comments:

Post a Comment