Production Blog: New Stuff TOMORROW

Current song on play: "Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)" by The Flaming Lips

Alright, so it has definitely been a while since my last update and an even LONGER time since I actually updated the Production Blog. Thankfully, my cousin came in and did two posts.

Anyway, there's so much to say that maybe one day I will, but it will take forever to type out. I've missed out on giving more behind the scenes looks on the most recent Flash animations and I probably never will at this point. To look at musician credits, just take a gander at the "Sound Credits" page.

Also - Season Three recently (sort of) hit 600 pages! Whoop whoop! I've planned out the rest of Act Seven, and I get the feeling by the time that it is finished, the comic will be at or over the 700 page mark. Actually, that would be fitting to do that. But, I think there is so much material that I need to convey before Part Two finishes that it will be well over 700 pages. And speaking of Act Seven, my new goal is to finish it before Summer ends, being the time that I start college. I now have my own laptop that I recently purchased with Graduation money as well as the Adobe programs, which I'll continue to use to tell this awesome story!

With that, I actually drew out/assembled some new panels tonight from what would have been a really short animation (but I never got around to making it because I had to do lots of schoolwork and tennis stuff). Expect a nice update sometime tomorrow! Though probably in the afternoon, since I'm busy in the morning and am going to want to draw more panels to put us way into the next arc.

Speaking of the next arc, the next arc represents more of the collaborative efforts of my cousin and I! It will feature a snapshot of the escapades of Agent Axeo and Scientist Shelp as they journey to the Time Stream Deployment Agency. My cousin scripted the story and I will be providing the art. As that goes on, he and I will also be working together to get the actual Paradox Police comic back up and running.

So basically, lots of new stuff is coming, and now I need to go to bed.
This is M-Log signing off!


First Post | Previous Post | Next Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment