==>





















AXEO: Dude (huff, huff), please don't tell me that thing had kids.
SHΣLÞ: Wha... what??
AXEO: Look over there. More green.
SHΣLÞ: Oh man. I have no energy to fight another one of those creepy things.
AXEO: (Huff, huff) Like you were a huge... help in battle. You just stood there observing the native fauna and flora of this exotic planet.
SHΣLÞ: Hey, I am a scientist. Observation of each planet's key strategic weaknesses takes top priority in any mission. I've already told you that.
AXEO: Well then... (huff, huff), isn't it great that you're not the leader of the mission, huh?
SHΣLÞ: I rescind any misgivings. You're the leader. I must submit to your authority.
AXEO: It's not like that. I'd just like for you to help me in battle. All of your dark energy is going to waste.
SHΣLÞ: But I was helping!
AXEO: No... no you weren't. You just stood there and told me to... fight it the whole... time.
SHΣLÞ: Hey. If something is not broken, there is no need to fix it.





No comments:

Post a Comment