==>





















MANTIS KING: Agent Axe--
AXEO: Arrest this fiend! Don't let him speak, or he'll trick you with his trickstery tricks of tricky speech!
MANTIS KING: I have vital information for the survival of the universe--
AXEO: Cease your talking, you foul-mouthed worm-tongue! I've heard enough! I think you need to be deported back to Paradox Headquarters.
MANTIS KING: PARADOX HEADQUARTERS IS GONE! The reason I could escape is because the whole building blew up. And I'm here because you need to know what is happening because the universe needs your help!
SHΣLÞ: The universe, eh? Sounds pretty heavy. Important, even. What do you think, Agent Axeo
AXEO: I think this beast cannot be trusted. I'll hear what he has to say be we're going to have to keep him cuffed and in our custody until we can return him to prison.


Mantis King: ==>


No comments:

Post a Comment