==>





















MANTIS KING: You can't be serious! It's me, The Mantis King! I try to break into the Paradox Headquarters on a regular basis!
SHΣLÞ: Um... if you say so.
MANTIS KING: I can't believe this is happening. You must have lost his memory when Axeo crashed on top of you. That or you're just genuinely clueless.
SHΣLÞ: No... I'm not clueless... I'm pretty sure I would remember a face like your's if you are who you say you are.
MANTIS KING: Ugh. I should have just stayed at the headquarters. At least then, I might have been able to steal a little bit of the nuclear reactor.
SHΣLÞ: Wait. Nuclear reactor... I remember! Except, you should still be in the custody of the Paradox Police! What are you doing here, villain?! Don't you know crime doesn't pay?
MANTIS KING: I'm not here to commit any crime! I've been trying to tell you this whole time what I'm doing here!


==>


No comments:

Post a Comment