==>





















AXEO: Wait wait wait. Flying car? You mean the SAP SAP Revenge?
MANTIS KING: Uh, I guess.
AXEO: You followed us halfway across the universe in our old dinged up car?
SHΣLÞ: Old dinged up FLYING car, mind you.
AXEO: Whatever.
MANTIS KING: Well, not the entire stretch. The car didn't do very well with space travel, so I ended up trading it at a dealership along the way for a small spaceship.
AXEO: You've gotta be kidding me. That was our favorite car!
SHΣLÞ: It was our only car. And we hated it if I recall correctly.
AXEO: I thought you lost your memory.
SHΣLÞ: Why yes, thank you.
AXEO: I'm surrounded by morons...
SHΣLÞ: Mantis King, your story makes sense, I suppose. But how did this... Dark Aurora follow us?
MANTIS KING: She just... flew after you.
AXEO: That doesn't make sense. People can't just fly off at random.
MANTIS KING: She did! I saw her float up off the ground!


==>


No comments:

Post a Comment