Mantis King: ==>





















MANTIS KING: I saw Aurora, but she looked different, like she did when she went to the reactor core! I figured that she must have caused the explosion somehow and pinned it all on me. Knowing that something was wrong, I decided to follow her and ultimately warn you guys, since, you know, you're the only two who weren't in the explosion.
SHΣLÞ: I'm tearing up here. Such a noble act.
AXEO: You wouldn't be nearly as happy if you could remember the entirety of what he did. You were the one who sabotaged the reactor! We already know it was you.
SHΣLÞ: I do remember that we found you in the reactor room... and Aurora was there claiming you were up to no good...
MANTIS KING: Guys, I've been telling you this whole time, it was this strange Aurora! It wasn't me! I was framed!


==>


No comments:

Post a Comment